- Also acts as a control surface for MPC 2.0 Software, compatible with Mac & PC
- 16 Touch-capacitive Q-Links controls with OLED displays
- 66 buttons for direct, hardware access to all aspects of MPC Software 2.0
- Standalone MPC – no computer required – natively powered by MPC Software 2.0
- 10.1″ full-colour multi-touch display
- 4 selectable inputs: 2 XLR / 1⁄4″ combo jacks with switchable phantom power, 2 instrument level; 1⁄4″ jacks, turntable RCA input with ground peg
- 8 outputs: balanced 1⁄4″ jack
- Dual 1⁄4″ and 1/8″ headphone outputs
- 2 full-size MIDI inputs, 4 full-size MIDI Outputs
- 8 configurable CV/Gate outputs enabling the analogue control of modular gear, such as classic synths
- 16GB of on-board storage (over 10GB of premium sound content included from leading sound designers including CR2, TOOLROOM, Loopmasters, Capsun Pro Audio, and more
- User-expandable 2.5″ SATA drive connector (SSD or HDD)
More Info: Akai MPC X
Akai MPC X
”The MPC You’ve Been Holding Out For!”– Sweetwater
Call +371 2411 51 91 for more info.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Call, write or come by!
2 year warranty.
It’s also possible to receive it at your home on a Saturday:
In Riga: + 1.50 €.
Other parts of Latvia: +3.00 €
Please contact us to know more about shipping taxes in EU.