- Number of Keys: 49 semi-weighted, full-size keys with aftertouch
- Pads: 16 pressure- and velocity-sensitive, light-up MPC-style pads x 4 banks
- Q-Link Controls: 8 control knobs, 8 faders, and 8 backlit switches
- Computer Interface: USB-MIDI with 5-pin MIDI input & output
- Octaves: 10 with Octave Up and Down
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Additional Controls: MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, MPC Full Level, 16 Levels, Tap Tempo, and Time Division
- Additional Inputs: (1) 1/4″ (6.35mm) TRS expression pedal input and (1) 1/4″ (6.35mm) TS sustain pedal or footswitch input
- Power: USB power; no power adapter required
- Dimensions: 29″ x 12.25″ x 3.38″
- Weight: 12.6 lbs
More info: Akai MPK 249
Akai MPK 249
”Lights? Check. MIDI? Check? MPC pads? Check. Studio and live performance Ableton Live controller you won’t be able to keep your hands off! – Ask Audio Mag
Call +371 2411 51 91 for more info.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Call, write or come by!
2 year warranty.
It’s also possible to receive it at your home on a Saturday:
In Riga: + 1.50 €.
Other parts of Latvia: +3.00 €
Please contact us to know more about shipping taxes in EU.