SUBPAC S2 Features & Benefits:
- Materials and design for enhanced vibratory field.
- Optimized tactile transducers for improved accuracy and power efficiency.
- Ergonomic shape for maximum contact and longer sessions.
- New 3-point, removable strapping system to maintain optimal placement on your chair.
- Slim control box with flexible strapping to secure it to your chair.
- Flexible control cable for easier control box placement.
- Bluetooth 4.0 input with A2DP streaming.
- High capacity Li-ion rechargeable battery – now runs 6+ hrs per charge
SUBPAC BackPac™ Features & Benefits
- Elastic sleeve designed to accommodate and transport a SUBPAC S2 while in use.
- Multiple internal pockets to organize & carry valuables peripherals, headphones, and more.
- 15” laptop sleeve with plush, protective lining, a built-in headphone hook, cable management.
- Durable double-stitched construction for added strength and reliability.
- Heavy-duty coil zippers for strong and reliable fastening with extensive use.
- Water-resistant cordura nylon material for use in almost any condition.
- Adjustable shoulder straps provide a comfortable fit and precise fit to maintain connection between the S2 and your body.
SUBPAC S2 Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 1-200Hz
- Wired Line Input: 3.5mm stereo
- Wireless Input: Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP Streaming
- Headphone Out: 3.5mm stereo
- Rechargeable Battery: 10.8V, 2300mAh 3-cell Li-ion battery (6+ hrs use)
- Charger: 15V 1.6A 24W adapter with international IEC-C7 cables
- Dimensions: 17″ x 12″ x 1.5″ (430mm x 305mm x 40mm)
- Weight (including battery): 4 lbs (1.8kg)
- More Info: M2X