Module that is designed to manage CV signal polarity and amount. It can be used for audio signals, as well.
It contains two identical parts; the input of the bottom one is normalised to the output of the top one, and if signal is plugged in the Input of the top part only, it is split in two signals, each of which can be independently altered.
- Manage CV and audio signal amount and polarity (0 – 2x)
- Inputs/outputs are protected against over-voltage
- Manage 1 to 2 or 2 to 2 signals
- DC coupled inputs
- Bicolour LED for signal state
- Diode protection on reversed power supply
Erica Black series are high-end modules with unique functionality. Only the highest quality components are used and all inputs and outputs are protected against undesired overvoltage. When designing the Black Series, we did not economise on the module width, we put design and usability first. Big knobs are assigned to functions that make difference in sound. The Erica Black series are a range of modules that together make an entire synthesizer.
More info: Black CV Processor