- NEW Built-in 24-bit/96kHz audio interface allows you to capture patterns and sequences with your DAW
- NEW 2 high-resolution full-color displays allow for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more
- NEW Larger pads and touch-sensitive knobs make 2-handed drumming and tweaking parameters easy
- NEW 4-directional push encoder makes browsing, navigating, and adjusting levels and balance fast and intuitive
- NEW Powered with the included power supply or via USB
- Innovative software/hardware hybrid groove production and performance system
- Combines intuitive sequencer, sampler and high-quality effects with comprehensive hands-on control
- Dedicated controller with 16 multicolor pads, 47 buttons, and 9 rotary encoders for playing, recording, sequencing, automation and arrangement lets you keep your eyes off your monitor
- Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more
- Includes all basic groove-production features such as step sequencing, real-time recording, note repeat, slicing, and auto-mapping
- Hosts VST and AU plug-ins for adding even more production power to your rig
- Easily find kits, instruments, samples, and effects with the tag-based browser
- Intuitive automation recording and step automation editing lets you create complex sounds
- Sample compatibility includes Akai MPC 500, 1000, 2000(XL), 2500, 3000, and 4000 program import
- Threshold detection makes sampling from external and internal sources easy
- Works as a plug-in in virtually any application that supports AAX, VST, AU, or RTAS formats
- Extensive MIDI I/O allows you to sequence your external MIDI gear with Maschine and vice versa
- Easy drag-and-drop pattern export lets you easily transfer MIDI and audio directly to your DAW’s timeline
- Group Macro Controls let you assign any parameter of the dedicated group to the controller’s 8 knobs
- Dedicated MIDI-mapping software makes using the Maschine controller with other applications and instruments easy
More info: Native Instruments Maschine MK3
Includes Komplete 11 Ultimate software bundle
Maschine MK3 includes an upgrade to Komplete 11 Ultimate — a full suite of 87 virtual instruments and plug-in processors covering everything you need to create and produce professional-quality music in any genre. This comprehensive collection spans an impressive 18,000+ sounds and 500GB of content. That includes all of the industry standards that all of us here at T Studio know, love, and use in our own studios, such as Kontakt, Reaktor, and Battery, plus most of the other gems and goodies Native Instruments has to offer, including some cool new additions. Once you get your hands on the instruments, effects, and mastering-grade processors in Komplete 11 Ultimate, you’ll never look back.
Native Instruments Maschine MK3 + Komplete 11 Ultimate
”A Complete Groove Production Laboratory” – Sweetwater
5.00 €, ja vēlies, lai DPD Kurjers piegādā preci *1 darba dienas laikā pie Jūsu nama durvīm.
* Ja prece atrodās noliktavā.
Iespējams saņemt preci uz mājām arī sestdienās:
Rīgā: + 1.50 €.
Pārējā Latvijas teritorijā: +3.00 €