Pioneer’s PLX-500 inherits the layout of the high end PLX-1000 professional turntable and is supplied with everything you need to start mixing, listening and digitising your music from vinyl including a cartridge, stylus and slipmat. The inclusion of USB makes the PLX-500 white the perfect choice for those digitising their vinyl collection and the warm, clear analogue sound is the perfect source for those wishing to accurately reproduce vinyl pressings in the digital world using Rekordbox.
The Pioneer PLX-500 is also a very capable deck delivering the high levels of torque needed for both beat matching and scratching and the short audio routing from the stylus to outputs reduces distortion. The PLX-500 can be combined with the rekordbox DVS plus pack to facilitate playback and performance of digital files using a compatible DJM mixer and the rekordbox control vinyl.
The main features of the Pioneer PLX-500 Direct Drive USB Turntable include:
- High-quality sound and design.
- Built-in phono equaliser.
- Direct drive.
- Cartridge and stylus included.
- Finished in White
More Info: PLX-500
- Front-Loaded Bass reflex system, the DM-40’S 4-inch fiberglass woofers output a strong punchy bass from the front, while grooves on the ducts reduce air friction.
- The DM-40 3/4 -inch soft dome tweeters are fitted with DECO convex diffusers that channel high frequencies in every direction so you can enjoy 3D stereo sound wherever you sit or stand
- Class AB amplifiers deliver a crisp sound with low distortion, the tweeter and woofer are perfectly aligned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies
- RCA and stereo mini jack inputs are located on the back to easily connect to your DJ or production kit
- The headphone output and volume knob on the front panel gives you flexibility and control
More Info: DM-40