1. High-quality sound: You can use the INTERFACE 2 at gigs thanks to its crystal-clear sound, inherited from our professional DJ gear. Supporting audio up to 96kHz, it features a high-quality D/A converter and the S/N ratio exceeds 110 dB, so it’s well suited for use in clubs.
2. Compact, robust chassis: Take the INTERFACE 2 out on the road with confidence. The unit is compact, portable and its seamless aluminium casting makes it highly robust, while the extended edges protect the terminals.
3. LEDs indicate signal flow: Connect the INTERFACE 2 to any DJ set-up quickly and easily, even in a dark club. After plugging into your laptop via USB, LED indicators on the INTERFACE 2’s top panel show signal flow, giving you a visual grasp of the setting status. You’ll immediately see if there’s a signal failure or a problem with a connection, or if the signal level is too low or high, for example when a turntable is incorrectly connected to the line input. The LEDs flash if a signal is in mono only.
4. Includes control vinyl plus licenses for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs: The INTERFACE 2 comes with bundled license keys for our professional DJ performance application rekordbox dj and the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack, so you can control and scratch digital tracks stored on your computer. Using the engine of rekordbox dj, which uses the same audio signal processing in our professional DJ mixers and multiplayers, you can enjoy high-quality audio and low latency response.
5. Other features:
• Mains or USB power – choose your preferred source
• Stand-alone audio interface – use the INTERFACE 2 for recording audio to your computer or to send audio to speakers
• Large signal GND terminal – firmly holds turntables’ ground wires to reduce noise. The knob stays attached even when fully turned, so it can’t be dropped
• High-quality audio – supports 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz / 96 kHz signals
• DVS options – use time coded vinyl (included) or custom control signal WAV file for use via CDs or USB drive (free download available)
- More info: Pioneer Interface 2