- The same ultra-flexible environment as the original Maschine, but with a smaller, more portable hardware controller
- Combines intuitive sequencer, sampler and high-quality effects with critical hands-on control
- Dedicated controller with 16 multicolor pads and 28 buttons provides quick access to key functions in the Maschine software
- Includes all basic groove-production features such as step sequencing, real-time recording, note repeat, slicing, and auto-mapping
- VST and AU plug-in support lets you add even more production power to your rig
- Easily find kits, instruments, samples, and effects with the tag-based browser
- Intuitive automation recording and step automation editing lets you create complex sounds
- Sample compatibility includes Akai MPC 500, 1000, 2000(XL), 2500, 3000, and 4000 program import
- Threshold detection makes sampling from external and internal sources easy
- Works as a plug-in in virtually any application that supports AAX, VST, AU, or RTAS formats
- Extensive MIDI I/O allows you to sequence your external MIDI gear with Maschine and vice versa
- Easy drag-and-drop pattern export lets you easily transfer MIDI and audio directly to your DAW’s timeline
- Group Macro Controls let you assign any parameter of the dedicated group to the controller’s 8 knobs
- Komplete Selection software bundle includes full versions of Massive, Solid Bus Comp, Reaktor Prism, and Scarbee Mark I
- Dedicated MIDI-mapping software makes using the Maschine controller with other applications and instruments easy
More info: Native Instruments Mikro MK2
Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2
”An Even More Portable and Affordable Maschine” – Sweetwater
Zvani +371 2411 51 91 lai uzzinātu papildus informāciju.
Neatradi to ko meklēji? Zvani, raksti vai nāc ciemos!
Garantija 2 gadi.
Iespējams saņemt preci uz mājām arī sestdienās:
Rīgā: + 1.50 €.
Pārējā Latvijas teritorijā: +3.00 €