The Arturia AudioFuse Studio is a flexible, adaptable 18-in, 20-out audio interface that combines hugely powerful features, with top-tier sound quality and a focus on creative workflow. When you’re ready to take the next step with the quality of your studio products, AudioFuse Studio will be ready for you.
A future-proof investment in your music, and one that will let you hear, record, and mix with clarity you’ve never heard before.
AudioFuse Studio lets you track your music with the highest quality:
- it lets you A/B your mix on different monitor setups
- it lets you re-amp guitars
- it lets you stream with Bluetooth using the best codec around
- it keeps you working efficiently with a one-button, one-function interface
- No matter what studio situation you find yourself in, AudioFuse Studio is the solution
- 18 inputs, 20 outputs channels
- 4 mic/instrument/line preamps with DiscretePRO® technology
- 4 additional line inputs, with inputs 5-6 commutable to Phono
- 4 analog inserts on channel 1-4
- Bluetooth audio receiver supporting aptX© and AAC©
- 2 pairs of speaker analog outputs on balanced TRS Jack
- 2 independent stereo headphones outputs, on both 6.35 and 3.5mm TRS.
- 2 independent analog line outputs with reamp capability (instrument level output)
- Complete monitoring section with individual level control for speakers and phones
- Direct monitoring ultra-low latency internal mixers
- 8 digital ADAT inputs/outputs up to 96kHz
- S/PDIF inputs/outputs or Word clock input, output/thru on Cinch RCA
- DiscretePRO® Individual audio performance certificate delivered with each unit.
- 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate.
- USB-C interface compatible with PC & Mac, fully USB 2.0 compatible
- Comes with AudioFuse Creative Suite
- Leather-covered self-positioning protection cover
- Robust metal desktop chassis
More Info: Arturia AudioFuse Studio