Erica Synths Acidbox III brings you the core of the famous Polivoks VCF in stereo version with unique audio signal overdrive circuit, built in LFO and envelope follower in a compact, full aluminium case.
The Acidbox III has adjustable input gain, therefore it works with various sound sources – guitars, units with line level signals (synthesizers, grooveboxes, etc.) and modular synths. Configurable control input allows to connect a bypass footswitch, expression pedal, external cutoff control voltage source and LFO synchronization trigger. This makes the Acidbox an ideal companion in almost every production or live performance setup.
- Polivoks core stereo lowpass/bandpass VCF with the original programmable opamps
- Unique audio overdrive circuit
- Versatile syncable LFO with 8 waveforms
- Tap tempo button
- Envelope follower with modulation level attenuverter
- Master modulation control
- Manual and CV control over cutoff frequency
- Configurable control input for footswitch, expression pedal and external LFO/cutoff control
- Adjustable input gain
More info: Acidbox III