The Pinnacle of Moog’s Semi-Modular Family of Analog Synthesizers.
Moog Matriarch is a patchable 4-note paraphonic analog synthesizer with a built-in Sequencer, Arpeggiator, stereo Ladder Filters, and stereo Analog Delay. Create rich evolving chord patterns immediately with “no patching required”, then tap into an abundance of inspiring textures, new sounds, and an endless supply of happy accidents through Matriarch’s 90 modular patch points. Based on the vintage circuitry of classic Moog synthesizer modules, Matriarch is a catalyst for creative ideas and a medium for multidimensional expression.
Matriarch is an analog synthesizer with an emphasis on imagination. The pinnacle of Moog’s semi-modular family of synthesizers, Matriarch’s patchable architecture and vintage Moog circuits reward open exploration with endless sonic possibilities and unparalleled analog sound.
Easily create rich harmonic shapes with up to 4 notes of paraphony that can be sequenced, saved, and shifted with Matriarch’s intuitive 256 step sequencer, or stack the analog VCOs to play on a massive 4 oscillator mono synth.
With a deep assortment of synthesis modules based on Bob Moog’s original circuit designs, Matriarch’s 100% analog signal path spans a dynamic sonic vocabulary – from overdriven monophonic bass to gently evolving paraphonic plucks that cycle through waveshapes into a wash of infinite delay trails. Coupling the power of vintage stereo ladder filters, dual Envelope Generators, stereo Analog Delays, and stereo VCAs, Matriarch delivers a multidimensional sound that empowers the sonic exploration of space and time.
Though Matriarch’s semi-modular design requires absolutely no patching, 90 modular patch points are easily accessible throughout the panel via the included 3.5mm patch cables. This powerful electronic instrument is a highly-versatile addition to any stage or studio that can effortlessly transform from a performance keyboard to a fully modular analog synthesizer at a moment’s notice.
In addition to its standalone function, Matriarch is also an ideal processor of external sound sources and a powerful keyboard front-end for expanding a DFAM, Mother-32, Grandmother, or Eurorack modular system.
4-Part Paraphonic Semi-Modular Synthesizer with Patch Option
- Analog sound generation
- 256 Step-sequencer
- Stereo ladder filter and stereo analog delay
- Based on the circuits of the Moog-Modular-Synthesizer
- 4 Analog oscillators with selectable waveforms
- Mixer with 6 inputs
- 2 Four-stage ADSR
- 3 Bipolar voltage controlled attenuators with ring modulation capabilities
- 2 Discrete analog stereo routed VCAs
- 49-Key keyboard with aftertouch via MIDI, KBD VEL OUT and KB AT OUT connectors
- Pitch and modulation wheels
- 90 Patch points 3.5 mm jack on front and rear side
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 812.8 x 139.7 x 361.9 mm
- Weight: 10.89 kg
- Includes patch cable and external 12 V power supply unit
- 2 Line outputs: 6.3 mm Jack
- Stereo headphone output: 6.3 mm Jack
- 2 Outputs: 3.5 mm Mini-jack
- Delay 2 outputs as well as sync and CV input: 3.5 mm Mini-jack
- Arpeggiator/sequencer Clock input/on-off input/reset and clock output: 3.5 mm mini-jack
- Instrument input: 6.3 mm Jack
- MIDI In/Out/Thru
- Expression Pedal to CV
- Sustain Pedal Input
|Number Of Keys||49|
|Amount of simultaneous tones||4|
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out, 1x Thru|
|Number of Analog Outputs||2|
More Info: MOOG Matriarch