”A Polyphonic Update of a Monophonic Classic”– SweetwaterAlso available in red and blue colour!
Call +371 2411 51 91 to check for product delivery time.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Call, write or come by!
2 year warranty on new products.
0.00 € free delivery using DPD Pickup, if the total price is more than 100.00 €.
5.00 € if you want a DPD courier to bring it to your home within 1* working day.
* If the product is in stock.
Please contact us to know more about internetional shipping fees.
- Re-creation of the classic SH-101 synthesizer using proprietary Analog Circuit Behavior technology
- Simple design consisting of 1 VCO, 1 VCF, 1 VCA, and 1 LFO
- 4-voice polyphony with Unison, Chord, and Polyphony modes greatly expand your sound palette
- Store and recall up to 64 patterns using the built-in 100-step sequencer
- Onboard arpeggiator with 3 playback modes, note hold, and 3-way transpose switch
- Control modular and vintage gear with the CV/Gate output
- Synchronize to your other gear via MIDI, USB-MIDI, LFO clock, and trigger input
- Increase your performance capabilities with 64 writable preset patches
- Selectable advanced LFO with multiple waveforms and extended clock rate
- Highly portable with durable metal front panel
- Compatible with Roland K-25m keyboard (sold separately)
More Info: Roland Boutique SE-02
The original SH-101 has been used by:
- Future Sound of London
- The Prodigy
- 808 State
- The Grid
- Eat Static
- Jimmy Edgar
- Apollo 440
- Union Jack
- Luke Vibert
- Dirty Vegas
- Josh Wink
- The Crystal Method
- Aphex Twin
- Astral Projection
- Les Rythmes Digitales
- Sense Datum
- Sascha Konietzko of KMFDM/MDFMK
- Freddy Fresh
- Nitzer Ebb
- The Chemical Brothers
- Boards of Canada
- The Moog
- Jimmy Dickinson of Little Angels