Modes: Off (rest), x1, x2, x3, x4, Skip, Reverse and Rest.Width: 38HPDepth: 25mm
Power Consumption: +12V, 15mA / -12V, 28mA
Doepfer style power cable included.
Screws not included.EKG ships in the design scheme as shown.
- CLOCK IN: This is the clock input. Use a 5V clock signal, or a signal from an LFO
- TEMPO 1/2 IN: When this socket sees 5V, the sequencer will run at half speed.
- RESET IN: When this socket sees a 5V signal, the sequencer will reset to Step 1.
- CV OUT & RANGE: Connect the CV out to your modular synth’s VCO to control Pitch, or to Cut-Off on your Filter
- GATE OUT: Connect this to the EG Trigger input on your synth. Output is 5V.
More Info: EKG