2x Pioneer PLX-500 Direct Drive Turntable
1x Pioneer DM-40 Desktop Monitor Speaker Pair
1x Pioneer DJM-250 Mk2 DJ Mixer
Pioneer DJ PLX-500 Direct Drive Turntable Features:
- Built for spinning, digitizing, and DJing
- Quality analog playback:
- Smooth, dependable direct-drive motor
- Built-in preamplifier
- Short path from the stylus to the output
- Includes headshell with cartridge and stylus
- Switchable Phono/Line output:
- Phono out connects to a mixer
- Line out connects directly to speakers
- USB output digitizes your vinyl while you enjoy
- Dust cover with stand shows off your latest release or what’s on deck
- Includes all you need to get started: slipmat, balance weights, stereo audio cables, USB cord, and rekordbox digital download
Pioneer DJ DJM-250MK2 DJ Mixer Features:
- A simple 2-channel DJ mixer with onboard USB audio interface
- Familiar RCA phono/line inputs and simple layout for traditional DJing
- 3-band isolator EQs on both channels let you carve out frequencies
- Sound Color FX filters provide extra texture and character
- Perform like a champ with a set of supremely smooth faders
- Contact-free, replaceable Magvel crossfader lets you cut effortlessly
- USB sound card lets you play back and record with your computer
- DJ with Pioneer’s rekordbox dj software (license included)
- Includes rekordbox DVS license for vinyl or CDJ/XDJ control
Pioneer DM-40 Dekstop Monitor Speaker Feautures:
- Front-Loaded Bass reflex system, the DM-40”S 4-inch fiberglass woofers output a strong punchy bass from the front, while grooves on the ducts reduce air friction.
- The DM-40 3/4 -inch soft dome tweeters are fitted with DECO convex diffusers that channel high frequencies in every direction so you can enjoy 3D stereo sound wherever you sit or stand.
- Class AB amplifiers deliver a crisp sound with low distortion, the tweeter and woofer are perfectly aligned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies.
- RCA and stereo mini jack inputs are located on the back to easily connect to your DJ or production kit.
- The headphone output and volume knob on the front panel gives you flexibility and control.
More info on: PLX-500
More info on: DJM-250MK2
More info on: DM-40