Active Studio Monitor Controller
- Latency-free analogue signal path
- Level indicator L/R with +4, +10 and +18 dBu calibration options
- Correlation meter for verifying mono-compatibility
- Two headphone outputs with volume controllers and main cue selector switches
- Three analogue inputs, one S/PDIF input
- Three loudspeaker outputs with volume controllers for level calibration
- Mono summed output for subwoofer or mono monitor
- Main and cue direct outputs
Switching between different signal sources and monitors is one of the most common tasks in any studio. Ergonomic console design and two clearly structured control levels makes the Palmer MONICON XL the perfect, intuitive nerve centre for all your requirements. Selecting audio sources and loudspeakers is convenient and at the touch of a button.
The Palmer studio monitor controller features three analogue stereo inputs, one S/PDIF input and outputs for three monitor pairs, each with its own volume controller for level calibration. A further mono summed full-range output is also available for connecting either a mono monitor or a subwoofer. An exclusive highlight of the MONICON XL is its correlation meter, which displays the phase difference between a stereo signal’s left and right channels. This facilitates the quick and simple discovery of mono-compatibility errors in mixes. The controller is also customisable to your personal work style.
Its fully analogue audio circuit means that the MONICON XL demonstrates absolutely no latency or signal distortion. Additional features that are must for any studio make the device far more than simply a monitor controller. Two headphone outputs with volume controllers and main cue selector switches, a cue master controller and an on/off talkback microphone with volume control are all also included. As are a mute button and a dim button, with volume control, that instantly reduces the monitor level by a pre-set amount.
More Info: Plamer Monicon XL