Creating music in the digital world can be difficult. So many options, so many new things to learn. KeyLab Essential lets you focus on what’s important.
8 pads, 9 rotaries, 9 faders, and an expressive keyboard, but so, so much more. Music is at the heart of this controller. Every aspect of KeyLab Essential has been carefully chosen to give you the best possible experience when creating and performing. KeyLab Essential makes navigating inside your recording software a breeze thanks to the dedicated DAW Command Center, and makes browsing your presets an exciting and inspiring experience.
- Software Specifications:
- Includes Analog Lab software with 6500+ synth and keyboard sounds
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes UVI Model D
- Hardware Specifications:
- 88 note, velocity sensitive keyboard with hybrid synth-piano feel
- Controllers: 1 clickable encoder, 9 encoders, 9 30mm faders, 6 transport switches, 4 command switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 8 touch and pressure-sensitive pads
- Connectivity: MIDI out, USB, Sustain pedal
- Functions as a universal MIDI controller
- Twin-line LCD screen
- MCU/HUI control compatibility
- Chord Play mode
- Perfect Analog Lab integration:
- Select sounds, browse presets, switch parts, smart-assigned controls.
- Standalone or plug-in operation: VST, VST3, AU, AAX.
- Over 6500 TAE® and Phi® powered preset sounds from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection
- Ableton Live 10 Lite – record, layer, and edit your sounds to create a finished song.
- UVI Model D – Sample-based software recreation of Steinway classic.
- Compatible with all major Digital Audio Workstation: Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One