The Wireless GO is an ultra-compact wireless microphone system that is unique in its clip’n’go versatility and incredibly compact form-factor. The transmitter features an in-built omnidirectional condenser capsule and can be used as a clip-on mic or with a RØDE lavalier, sending crystal-clear, broadcast-grade audio via 2.4GHz digital transmission to the on-camera receiver. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more.Key features:
- Transmitter operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack for a lavalier/headset microphone.
- Ultra-compact form-factor – transmitter and receiver weigh a minuscule 31g each.
- Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption delivers crystal-clear audio under any conditions and excels in dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth environments (shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc).
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), optimised for short-range operation in congested RF environments.
- In-built rechargeable batteries that last up to 7 hours, charged via USB-C.
- Super easy to use – transmitter and receiver auto-pair in under three seconds.
- 3-stage output pad (0dB, -12dB and -24dB) and battery saver mode.
- Use up to eight systems in one location.
- Comes in either black or white.
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia.
Small Package. Big ResultThe Wireless GO system is the epitome of a ‘small wireless microphone’. Both the transmitter (TX) and receiver (RX) weigh only 31g each. The TX works as a discreet clip-on microphone or as the world’s smallest beltpack for a RØDE lavalier microphone – perfect for content creation, filmmaking, on-camera or onstage presentation, vlogging, YouTubing, livestreaming and more.Professional Sound. Easy to UseThe Wireless GO system auto-pairs in under three seconds and transmits via RØDE’s Series III digital 2.4GHz transmission, which is optimised for shorter range operation in dense RF and Wi-Fi environments, but also offers an impressive line-of-sight range of 70m. There is a 3-stage gain control to tailor your output precisely to your camera or recording device and a handy battery-saver mode. The in-built lithium-ion batteries last up to 7 hours and are charged via USB-C.All-In-One For Run ‘n’ GunThe TX features an in-built omnidirectional condenser microphone that delivers broadcast-grade audio and can also be used with any lavalier mic via the 3.5mm TRS input. The RX features a dual-purpose clip that can either clip onto clothes or a camera strap or slide securely into your camera’s cold shoe. Ultra-compact, super-lightweight and incredibly versatile.
The Wireless GO is the world’s most versatile microphone system. Not only does its ultra-compact form-factor and in-built microphone make it incredibly flexible in the field or studio, it’s also compatible with a range of accessories that expand its creative potential even more.
The Lavalier GO is a professional-grade lavalier microphone. It features a 3.5mm TRS connector and is designed to pair perfectly with the RØDE Wireless GO, delivering crystal-clear audio in any broadcast application. A foam pop shield is supplied to minimise wind noise and plosives, as well as a durable mounting clip, and a hard-wearing Kevlar® reinforced cable. Comes in black or white.
The MagClip GO is a powerful magnetic clip system that allows for total flexibility when mounting the Wireless GO transmitter on talent. Simply slip the magnet under a piece of clothing opposite where you need to place the transmitter. This allows you to get the best recording possible no matter what kind of clothing your subject is wearing. It can even be used to place the mic discreetly on an object in a scene or on a stage to capture dialogue.
The Interview GO is an adaptor that instantly turns the Wireless GO transmitter into a lightweight wireless handheld mic for reporting to-camera or interviewing in the field. It features a sturdy attachment for the Wireless GO’s cold shoe clip to secure the mic in place, plus a high-density windshield for reducing plosives and protecting the capsule from wind when recording outdoors.
More Info: Rode Wireless Go White