Tap Into Artist-perfected Reverb Presets or Create Your Own
https://youtu.be/–8eFigw7iUTaking a player-favorite reverb pedal to new levels of creative versatility, the TC Electronic Hall Of Fame 2 x4 is one of the most expressive reverb pedals you’ll find. Featuring 10 reverb types, plus TonePrint support for saving your favorite custom-made presets, the Hall Of Fame 2 x4 offers four MASH footswitches to toggle between reverb sounds on the fly. You can craft your own reverb presets using the free TonePrint editor and control parameters by adding an expression pedal or MIDI input. Complete with stereo I/O for use with multi-amp setups or keyboard rigs, the TC Electronic Hall Of Fame 2 x4 delivers on all fronts.
Four MASH footswitches for multi-reverb switching
Featuring four innovative MASH footswitches, the Hall Of Fame 2 x4 allows you to switch between four distinct reverb presets on the fly. The innovative MASH footswitch gives the Hall Of Fame 2 x4 pedal amazing creative potential. In addition to toggling the reverb effect, these pressure-sensitive footswitches can be used in a similar fashion to an expression pedal. Use them to swell the reverb effect in and out dynamically, or assign other reverb parameters to the MASH footswitch via the TonePrint editor for even more sonic creativity.
Updated Shimmer reverb with Sub ‘N’ Up algorithm
With a pitch-shifted reverb tail that’s perfect for ethereal, ambient effects, the Shimmer reverb has been one of the most-used reverb types on TC Electronic’s Hall Of Fame series. With the Hall Of Fame 2 x4, TC has updated the Shimmer reverb with algorithms derived from their acclaimed Sub ‘N’ Up Octaver effect. The sound is more complex and evocative than ever, and it gives you even more creative potential when crafting your own sounds with the TonePrint editor.
Six TonePrint slots to customize your reverb tone
TonePrint-enabled pedals, such as the Hall Of Fame 2 x4, allow you to use the TonePrint app to download custom-designed artist presets. It’s a free app and available for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android. You can also use the TonePrint editor software to create your own custom ‘verbs. The Hall Of Fame 2 x4 pedal allows you to load up six different TonePrint presets simultaneously for more flexibility onstage.
TC Electronic Hall Of Fame 2 x4 Reverb Pedal Features:
- TonePrint-enabled reverb pedal with updated reverb algorithms
- 4 MASH footswitches for toggling 4 individual reverb presets
- MASH footswitches are pressure sensitive and can be used like an expression pedal to manipulate reverb parameters
- Shimmer reverb algorithm based on the acclaimed Sub ‘N’ Up Octaver effect
- Inputs for expression pedal and MIDI for external control over parameters and preset changes
- 6 TonePrint slots allow you to preload your pedal with custom reverb presets
- Use the TonePrint editor app for Mac/PC/iPad/Android to tweak and customize your own reverb presets
- Analog-dry-through design leaves your core guitar tone unprocessed
- Sounds great whether in your amp’s effects loop or in front of your amp
- Pedal Type:Reverb
- Presets:8 x Stored Presets, 6 x TonePrint Preset Slots
- Effects:Shimmer, Spring, Hall, Room, Church, Plate, Gate, Mod, LoFi, Ambience
- Inputs:2 x 1/4″ (mono/stereo)
- Outputs:2 x 1/4″ (mono/stereo)
- MIDI I/O:In/Thru
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4″ (expression)
- USB:1 x Type Mini-B (TonePrint)
- True Bypass:Switchable: True Bypass, Buffered
- Features:4 x Pressure-sensitive MASH switches
- Software:TonePrint App
- Power Source:9V DC 300mA power supply (included)
- Weight:2.9 lbs.