Pigments activation restricted to the Baltic State region!
For a limited time, purchase a MiniLab MkII, KeyLab Essential, or KeyLab MkII controller, and get 3 additional best-selling Arturia plugins (worth over $€400) for free – on top of the existing software bundles! Mini V The 3-oscillator monosynth to end all monosynths, delivering iconic utra-fat basses and razor-sharp leads to your mix. Stage-73 V The coveted Rhodes sound, recreated virtually with physical modelling for the perfect all-in-one electric piano. Rev PLATE-140 An iconic plate reverb classic brought back to life, perfect for adding depth & space to just about anything.
Pro Control for Keyboard Artists
Are you a serious pianist looking for a high-end professional production- and performance-oriented keyboard controller? We are excited to present the Arturia KeyLab 88 MkII. The latest flagship of Arturia’s acclaimed KeyLab Series, KeyLab 88 MkII features the impeccable, authentic grand piano feel and response of a premium Fatar TP100LR 88-note hammer-action keybed with aftertouch. As compared with its highly respected predecessor, KeyLab 88 MkII offers dramatic workflow improvements and enhanced software integration via its DAW Command Center. And with its onboard CV/Gate connectivity, your precious analog synths will integrate seamlessly into your rig. This bundle includes Arturia’s KeyLab 88 MkII, along with 21 software instruments and retro-style wooden legs.
Arturia KeyLab 88 MkII Bundle Features:
- Premium 88-note hammer-action keyboard controller
- Fatar TP100LR keybed with aftertouch
- Rugged aluminum chassis construction with wood side panels
- Removable iPad/sheet music stand
- Extension shelf for laptop placement
- 16 RGB-backlit performance pads
- Control bank with 9 faders and 9 encoders
- DAW Command Center includes magnetic overlays for Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, Pro Tools, Cubase, Studio One, Reaper, as well as standard Mackie and HUI setups
- CV/Gate, MIDI 5-pin DIN, and USB-MIDI connectivity
- Sustain, expression, and 3 assignable auxiliary pedal inputs
- Retro-style legs set the keyboard up in a stylish, comfortable seated position
- Includes 21 spot-on re-creations of classic keyboards
- Includes USB cable, laptop stand, iPad/sheet music stand
Raising the bar for keyboard control
The KeyLab 88 MkII delivers everything that made the first KeyLab 88 a success; and now with the second generation, Arturia has upped the ante with major refinements to control, workflow, ergonomics, and quality. With its premium hammer-action Fatar keybed and smart DAW Command Center, KeyLab 88 MkII makes a perfect controller for gigging keyboardists. With instant access to multiple customizable user maps, you can configure its rotary knobs, faders, and pads to suit your workflow. What’s more, you get an outstanding included software bundle that integrates seamlessly with the instrument.
Premium Fatar hammer-action keybed
Featuring a premium-quality, fully weighted 88-note Fatar hammer-action keybed that will delight the most serious pianists, KeyLab 88 MkII is perfect for the modern professional keyboard player, pianist, and producer who refuse to compromise on quality. Weighing in at just 32 pounds, KeyLab 88 MkII is an ideal stage and studio performance solution that sets a new standard for portable professional keyboard controllers.
Inspiring and expressive
No mere MIDI controller, KeyLab 88 MkII is a finely crafted instrument and an inspiring music creation tool that brings out the best of your creativity. While its authentic hammer action will satisfy the most demanding pianists, its aftertouch-enabled keybed is perfect for playing expressive synth parts. Playing an organ part? In addition to controlling the levels in your DAW, the nine faders are your drawbars. We appreciate that you can store custom chords in the performance pads for intuitive, lighting-quick live triggering.
Connectivity à go-go
If you’re into modular synthesis, you’re going to love KeyLab 88 MkII. In addition to the traditional MIDI 5-pin DIN in and out connectors, Arturia souped up KeyLab 88 MkII with four CV outputs plus a CV input, so you can send pitch, gate, and two modulation sources to your analog gear. And to satisfy the most advanced performance setups, this full-featured controller is equipped with sustain, expression, and 3 assignable auxiliary pedal jacks.
Stylish and functional retro-style legs
To complete the classic look of your KeyLab 88 Mk II, this bundle includes retro-style legs that set the keyboard up in a stylish, comfortable seated position. These rock-solid legs are built from gorgeous hardwood, and they fit securely into the integrated connections on the keyboard controller’s chassis.
- Analog Lab
- Mini V
- Modular V
- CS-80 V
- ARP2600 V
- Jupiter 8-V
- Prophet V & VS
- Oberheim SEM V
- Matrix-12 V
- Solina V
- VOX Cont. V
- Synclavier V
- B-3 V
- Stage -73 V
- Farfisa V
- Piano V
- Clavinet V
- Buchla Easel V
- CMI V
- DX7 V
- Wurli V
- Type:Keyboard Controller
- Number of Keys:88
- Type of Keys:Weighted, Fatar TP/100LR Keybed
- Velocity Sensitive:Yes
- Pads:16 x RGB Backlit Performance Pads
- Other Controllers:Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- Encoders/Pots:9 x Rotary Encoders
- Faders:9 x Faders
- Dedicated Transport Control:Yes, MCU/HUI protocol
- Pedal Inputs:1 x 1/4″ (sustain), 1 x 1/4″ (expression), 3 x 1/4″ (aux pedals)
- MIDI I/O:In/Out/Thru/USB
- USB:1 x Type B
- Other I/O:CV; Pitch out, Gate out, Mod 1, Mod 2, CV in
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Software:Ableton Live Lite, Analog Lab Software
- Format:Standalone, VST2.4, VST3, AAX, AU, NKS
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later, 64-bit
- Power Supply:External AC adapter
- Weight:32.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:230642