THIS UNIQUE LOWER PRICE IS VALID 17.APRIL-30.JUNE 2023.
HURRY UP AND DOONT LOOK BACK!
With the latest generation of KOMPLETE KONTROL, music-making becomes a more intuitive, hands-on experience. Perform expressively, browse and preview sounds, tweak parameters, sketch your ideas, then navigate and mix your project – all from one fully integrated centerpiece for studio and stage.
- Two high-res color screens make it easy to browse and preview sounds, tweak controls, and mix and edit your projects – right from the hardware.
- Get hands-on with your production process, thanks to an improved layout with more dedicated function buttons and a new four-directional push encoder.
- KOMPLETE KONTROL S49 now sport ergonomic pitch and mod wheels, plus a touch strip for expanded creative possibilities.
- Ableton Live 10 Lite is included with the keyboard, so you can start producing right out of the box.
- Komplete 13 Select included – featuring 11,000 studio-quality sounds and over 50 GB of content. KOMPLETE 13 SELECT is an essential collection of 16 premium instruments and effects. And it’s all tightly integrated with your KOMPLETE KONTROL hardware, right out of the box.
Finding the right sound amongst a sprawling sound library can be difficult, not to mention time consuming. Now you can find exactly what you’re looking for across all KOMPLETE and Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) instruments using a simple, intuitive tagging system – directly from the hardware. What’s more, you can hear an instant preview of each instrument preset as you browse.
All of your KOMPLETE and NKS instruments and effects are pre-mapped to the KOMPLETE KONTROL hardware by the people who know them best – the instrument designers themselves. Essential parameters like envelope controls and filter cutoffs load instantly and are displayed across the two color displays, intuitively divided into pages. That means you can see exactly what you’re adjusting in real time – whether it’s in kHz, dB, or BPM.
Capture all your ideas, directly from the keyboard itself: KOMPLETE KONTROL gives you immediate access to transport, mixing, and editing controls in Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, Cubase, Nuendo, and GarageBand, complete with visual feedback and volume metering on the keyboard’s built-in displays. And with MIDI in / out, incorporating outboard gear into your setup is just as simple.
- Fatar keyboard with aftertouch and 49 semi-weighted keys
- Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels plus touch strip
- Pre-configured mapping for all KOMPLETE instruments as well as hundreds of NKS-compatible (Native Kontrol Standard) instruments from leading third-party providers
- Full VSTi support
- Tag-based preset browsing: Find sounds quickly and preview them immediately
- Two high-resolution colour displays for browsing, sound tweaking and more
- Light Guide: RGB lights above each key signal drum cells, key switches, chords, keys and more
- Smart Play: Recognise keys and inversions with the Light Guide; play chord progressions and arpeggios using individual keys, or play any scale with white keys alone
- Seamless integration with MASCHINE Hardware/Software
- Intuitively control Logic Pro X, Ableton Live and GarageBand
- Two freely assignable inputs for foot pedals
- MIDI In/Out
- Power supply via USB 2.0
- Register your hardware to download the KOMPLETE KONTROL software and KOMPLETE SELECT free of charge (11 high-quality software instruments and effects: Massive, Monark, The Gentleman, Drumlab, Reaktor Prism, Scarbee Mark I, Retro Machines, Vintage Organs, West Africa, Solid Bus Comp, and Replica)
For more info visit the manufacturers website – Komplete Kontrol S49 MK2