The Nektar SE49 USB MIDI controller keyboard has all the features you need to start making music with your computer. It is compatible with any MIDI music software, sports a full-size keyboard with velocity, includes all the performance controls you’d expect and even has Nektar DAW control features. Simply plug the supplied USB-cable in and go: Capture your ideas while they are fresh!
PLAY – THE ACTION
The keys are a keyboard controller’s most important feature. So we made sure that the SE49 has keys that are fun and expressive to play: Its synth-action keybed has 49 velocity-sensitive full-size keys with a defined and firm feel. And as everyone has their own playing style and preferences, we have included a choice of 4 different velocity curves (plus 3 fixed ones) so you can adjust the keyboard response to your needs.
- 49 velocity-sensitive full-size keys (synth-action)
- 4 velocity curves + 3 fixed ones
- 4 buttons: Octave Up/Down, Transpose Up/Down
- 30 mm volume fader
- Transport control via secondary button function*
- Works with any DAW or MIDI music software on OS X, Windows and Apple iOS.
- Connections: USB port (USB-powered),
1/4” TS jack foot switch input
- Weight & Dimensions: 80.5 cm (L) x 19.7 cm (D) x 6.9 cm (H), 2.2 kgs(*= requires Nektar DAW Integration)
- USB class compliant (no driver needed)
- SE49: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Linux (Ubuntu).
- Compatible with Apple iOS (requires camera connection kit)
- Nektar DAW Integration: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.7 or higher. (All other requirements dependent on the DAW software used, please consult the respective manual for further details)
IN THE BOX
- SE49 MIDI keyboard controller
- USB cable
- User Guide
- Bitwig licence card