3-pole female XLR cable connector with white lacquered shell and silver-plated contacts.
The XX Series is the next generation of the acknowledge worldwide standard in XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X Series offers various new features that make the connectors even more reliable. Now the cable connectors are easier to assemble, the contacts are even more robust, and the cable strain relief was also improved.
Features & Benefits:
- Male plug without “locking window” for increased ruggedness and improved durability
- Improved strain relief chuck design again increases extraction force and simplifies assembly
- Cable boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection against bending stresses
- Coloured rings and boots available for coding and marking
- Slimline, ergonomic design – high-quality and handy
- Rugged, durable diecast metal shell
- Inside thread in shell is protected against damage
- Marked with a unique hologram – guarantees an original, genuine Neutrik product
|Product type||Plugs and Connectors|
|Cable diameter||3.5 – 8,0 mm|
|Connection type||solder contacts|