2 way cable socket, integrated collet chuck, also suitable for 4 pin Speakon plug, makes contact with +1/ -1.
The industry standard for loudspeaker connectors offers extremely robust and reliable cable connectors with a secure locking system. It features solid contacts with screw-type terminals for stranded cables that can also be used for soldering.
Features & Benefits:
- Rated Current 40 A, 50 A audio signal at a 50% duty cycle
- Only 3 parts, easy to assemble
- Extremely robust glass fibre reinforced materials – durable and reliable
- Accurate “quick lock” twist lock latching system
- Improved grip on latch
- Suitable for all available speakON Products
|Product type||Plugs and Connectors|
|Cable diameter||6 – 10 mm|
|Connection type||screws/solder contacts|
|Housing||PBTP 20 % GR|