4 pole right-angle cable connector, chuck type strain relief, dark grey bushing
The industry-standard for loudspeaker connections offer extremely reliable and robust cable connectors with a reliable locking system. They feature solid contacts with screw-type terminals including a stranded wire protection which offer also solder termination.
Features & Benefits
- Current rating 40 A rms continuous
- Up to 50 A audio signal, duty cycle 50%
- Only 3 parts, easy to assemble
- High impact materials – long-lasting and reliable
- Easy and extremely precise locking system “Quick Lock”
- Improved grip on latch
- 1 piece strain relief, chuck for 6 to 14.5 mm cable O.D.
- Color coding possible
- Improved screw-type termination for highest pull-out force
- Integrated design guarantees “Made by Neutrik®”
|Product type||Plugs and Connectors|
|Cable diameter||7 – 14.5 mm|
|Connection type||screws/solder contacts|