The Neo By Oyaide – d+ Stereo Cinch / 3.5mm Stereo Mini Jack Cable, Class B, 1.5m is an oxygen-free copper cable with a modern, sophisticated design. The audio cable with 3.5mm stereo mini jack (angled) to stereo chinch offers musicians, DJs, producers, sound engineers and sound designers with professional requirements a very high sound quality and guarantees minimal transmission losses. In addition, the flat design of the cable prevents signal distortion caused by interference.
- Audio cable with 3.5mm stereo mini jack (angled) to stereo chinch
- Developed for musicians, DJs, producers, sound engineers and sound designers with professional demands.
- Manufactured according to the highest Japanese standards
- High-quality analog cables for reliable audio transmission and best sound quality
- interference-free data transmission and electromagnetic noise reduced by double shielding (tinned wire surface + aluminium strip) and twisted pair structure
- Conductor with 18AWG OFC (oxygen-free copper)
- Terminal blocks with 24k gold plated bronze alloy
- The flat ribbon cable design ensures a constant pitch and a constant electrostatic capacitance between the conductors.
- Large wire diameters result in a powerful sound projection and prevent signal loss even with longer signal paths
- Double shielding and twisted pair structure in conjunction with TPE outer sheath reduce electromagnetic noise
- An aluminium outer sheath with a PBT and 30% fibreglass construction ensures frequency-stable and high-quality recordings and reproductions.
- Cable structure: unbalanced flat ribbon with concentrically inverted conductors
- Conductor type: oxygen-free copper
- Conductor thickness: 18AWG OFC (0.18mm x 33)
- Insulation: Polyolefin
- Jacket: PVC flexible
- Connection types: 3.5mm stereo mini jack on stereo chinch
- Terminals: 24k gold plated bronze alloy
- Outer jacket: PVC with rubber coating
- Colour: 1 channel white and 1 channel green each
- Length: 1,5m
More information – Oyaide Neo