Innovation meets portability with QSC’s PLD 4.5 Power Amplifier. It delivers unbelievable flexibility to your speaker system with Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology (FAST), which distributes power in different combinations from one to four outputs. Equipped with a fourth generation Class D power amp design, the QSC PLD 4.5 Power Amplifier is made to achieve matchless audio quality. Furthermore, the QSC PLD 4.5 Power Amplifier is crafted for portable live sound environments, and you’ll be able to dial up sophisticated settings in seconds with the featured Preset Wizard. Compacted in two rack spaces, the QSC PLD 4.5 Power Amplifier is an essential companion for your live sound rig.
Fourth generation Class D technology
QSC’s PLD series features an innovative MOSFET transistor that is quintessential to its fourth generation Class D power amp design. This circuitry delivers raw power with exceptional sound quality without needing full bridge output. As a result, you’ll be able to add dynamics to your live sound while ensuring the audio remains crisp and clear.
QSC PLD 4.5 Power Amplifier Features:
- 4-channel Class D power amp design delivers 2000W @ 4 ohms per channel
- 4 x XLR inputs and 6 x NL-4 outputs accommodate a wide range of speaker setups
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology (FAST) distributes power in a variety of configurations across 1, 2, 3, or 4 outputs
- Intuitive, simple front-panel interface cuts down setup time
- Preset Wizard makes setup quick and painless
- Optimized for portability and fits in 2 rack spaces
More information – QSC