Cardioid, Figure-eight, Omnidirectional
The NT2-A is a highly versatile large-diaphragm studio condenser microphone designed to offer pristine audio quality and flexibility in equal measure. Featuring a three-position pad (0dB, -5dB, -10dB), high-pass filter (flat, 40Hz, 80Hz), and polar pattern control (cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8), it can easily adapt to any recording situation in the studio. The NT2-A features a dual 1-inch gold-sputtered cardioid condenser capsule with internal shock mounting and offers ultra-low self-noise and a full frequency response, evoking the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the ’50s and ’60s.
- The Australian designed and manufactured HF1 1″ edge terminated, gold sputtered, dual 5 um diaphragm capsule.
- 3-position variable polar pattern: Omni, Cardioid & Figure 8; all controlled on the mic.
- 3-position variable highpass filter: Flat, 80Hz or 40Hz.
- 3-position variable pad: 0dB, -5dB or -10dB.
- Ultra low noise, transformerless SMT circuitry.
- Wide dynamic range.
- High strength heat-treated steel mesh head.
- Durable satin nickel finish.
- Internal capsule shock mounting.
- Supplied complete with soft pouch and clip.
- Designed and manufactured in Sydney, Australia.
- SM6 Shockmount
- XLR Cable
- Microphone Dust Cover
- Exclusive NT2-A Recording Techniques DVD w/John Merchant
- Requires +48V phantom power
More Info: NT2-A