AXXENT is an expander module for the METRON trigger and gate sequencer and adds 16 “accent” gate outputs. Each track is specifically tied to METRON tracks, making it a very intuitive addition to any METRON sequencing ecosystem.
Use AXXENT to send signals to additional envelopes, slews, drum accents, and other gate triggered functions.
METRON will need its Firmware updated to support AXXENT.
- 16 additional gate outputs for METRON
- Accent tracks are tied to Metron tracks for ultimate inuitivity.
- Get back tracks once used for accents!
- Integrated user interface with METRON
- Easy to program and learn
- Fast tactile interface
- Width: 4HP (20.32mm)
- Height: Eurorack 3U (128.5mm Panel, 112mm PCB behind panel)
- Depth Including Cables: 43mm
- Power: 16 pin Eurorack standard power cable
- Reverse Polarity Protected
- Do not connect power to expansion headers.
- Typical Power Consumption: +12V: 40mA, -12V: 0mA
Channel Outputs: 1-16: 470 ohm Impedance, 0V or 10V Logic High
Channels are simultaneously updated.