Packing a huge range of synthesizer sounds into a compact, easy-to-use BOSS pedal format, the BOSS SY-1 Guitar Synthesizer pedal is loaded with creative potential. This polyphonic guitar synth doesn’t require any extra hardware on your guitar, and you don’t need to know anything about programming synth sounds to get the best out of it. Just plug your guitar or bass in, select from 121 vibrant sounds, and start exploring. Sounds range from classic analog tones to leads, basses, layered organs, sweeping pads, and even arpeggiated sequences. Complete with a parallel send/return loop to integrate with other effects, the BOSS SY-1 Guitar Synthesizer Pedal is a value-packed solution for generating synth sounds with your guitar or bass.
- Pedal Type:Guitar Synth
- Inputs:1 x 1/4″ (instrument), 1 x 1/4″ (return)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4″ (main out), 1 x 1/4″ (send)
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4″ TRS (expression/control)
- Effects:Strings, Bass, Layered Pads, Lead, Bell, SFX 1/2, Pulsating
- Bypass Switching:Buffered Bypass
- Power Source:9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Power Usage:85mA
- Batteries:1 x 9V
- Weight:1 lb.
More Info: Boss SY-1