The WT−QUAD−LFO module consists of four individual, digital, wavetable based low frequency oscillators (LFO) with an easy and intuitive featuring a 1.8″ OLED color display. The module can be updated easily by inserting a flash drive with the firmware files in the USB port on the front panel.
The oscillators and their respective controls, inputs and outputs are organized in four channels. The frequency of each oscillator can be linearly or exponentially (1V/Oct.) controlled through the voltage applied to the corresponding CV input.
Each LFO channel can output one of the predefined waveforms (including sawtooth, ramp, square, sine, triangle), morph between two different waveforms or generate a random waveform. It can be externally reset through the sync input.
Each trigger output can be set to output a specific phase of the corresponding waveform.
The module offers cross frequency modulation (FM) and internal sync between LFO channels. It features also phase distortion and phase spreading of the outputs, including a classical quadrature mode (90° phase spread). Frequency relationships between the four LFOs can also be set.
- 4x CV inputs -5 V to +5 V
- 4x Sync inputs 0 V to 5 V, active low or active high
- 4x Clock inputs 0 V to 5 V, active low or active high
- 4x LFO outputs -5 V to +5 V
- 4x Trigger outputs 0 V to 10 V, active low or active high
- 1.8″ OLED Display with 160 x 128 pixel
- 4x push encoder
- USB port for firmware update
- Size: 14HP
WT-QUAD LFO − Features list:
- Wavetable based, 4 channel LFO
- Default waveforms: SAW, SQUARE, SINE TRIANGLE
- Random waveform generation
- Custom wavetables can be loaded using USB flash drive
- LFO output: offset and attenuation programmable
- LFO Frequency range from 0,0032 Hz to 4 kHz
- Frequency free (Hz) or quantized (note)
- Presets can be selected through CV input
- LFO channel can be internally synced and cross modulated
- Single shot modus
More information – ACL