The Akai APC Mini MK2 is an ultra-portable Ableton Live controller made in collaboration with Ableton to give you an easy-to-use controller that allows you to take control of all of Ableton Live’s performance features. The controller features 64 RGB-Backlit Pads, nine assignable faders, Smart Scale View mode and dedicated Scene Launch buttons.
The 64 RGB-backlit pads accurately and authentically represent all Ableton Live session clips. They allow you to activate individual loops, melodies, samples, instruments, vocals or whole scenes to create inspiring performances. In addition, the pads are customisable and readily available at your fingertips.
You can start creating music straight from the box, as the Mini MK2 comes with Ableton Live Lite software.
The software includes a range of effects, instruments and samples where you can play around with MIDI, mixing and recording. Additionally, you get an included virtual instrument pack from AIR Music Technology which includes world-class plugin instruments such as Hybrid 3 (powerful polyphonic analogue synth), Mini Grand (acoustic piano instrument) and Velvet (vintage electric piano instrument).
- 8×8 Pad Grid Matrix Featuring 64 RGB-Backlit Pads
- 9 Assignable Faders
- Smart Scale View Mode for Real-time Project Feedback
- Note and Drum Modes for the Most Playable Pads and Inspired Performances
- Dedicated Scene Launch Buttons
- 4 Directional Arrows to Navigate Clip Matrix
- Includes Ableton Live Lite and AIR Music Tech. Production Software (Mac/PC)
- Power: USB-bus-powered
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 9.5” x 8.3” x 1.3” / 240 x 210 x 32 mm
- Weight: 1.79 lbs. | 0.81 kg
More information – AKAI