Styled in white, the Kali LP-6 V2 is a studio monitor (single monitor) that puts the ability to achieve excellent mixes within anyone’s grasp. This monitor helps content creators and professionals deliver exceptional mixes by providing an advanced waveguide for 3D imaging, clear sound reproduction throughout the frequency range, low-noise performance, and sensitivity that reaches levels necessary for creating punchy and fully realized products.
This is the second generation of the Lone Pine series, delivering lower-noise, higher sensitivity, a smoother high-end, and a consistently accurate low-end than the original monitor. Furthermore, the Boundary EQ settings have all been updated based on user-feedback, delivering tuning options more tailored for real-world scenarios.
- For Content Creators and Pro Mixers
- Pro Performance at Wallet-Friendly Price
- For Stereo or Immersive Mixing Formats
- TRS, XLR & RCA Inputs
- 3D Imaging via Advanced Wave Guide
- Accurate Frequency Reproduction
- Clean Class-D Bi-Amplification
- High Headroom for Nearfield Monitors
- Low-Noise Port Tube
- Updated Boundary EQ Settings
|39 – 25 000 Hz
|1 x 1/4″ TRS Balanced Female Analog Input 1 x XLR Balanced Female Analog Input 1 x RCA Unbalanced Female Analog Input
|22.2 x 35.9 x 26 cm
Vairāk informācijas – Kali