Whether you’re recording in the studio, taking direct output feeds off of an analog mixer, or capturing audio onstage, the MOTU 24Ai USB 2.0 audio interface gives you the high channel count and low latency you need. Like the rest of MOTU’s popular AVB-equipped audio interfaces, the 24Ai lets you send a ton of audio across a standard network. The internal mixer also includes all kinds of DSP processing, summing, and routing options too, and between its high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity and additional 24 channels of ADAT optical I/O, you can easily expand the capabilities of your MOTU 24Ai.
MOTU 24Ai AVB Network/USB 2.0/iOS Audio Interface Features:
- A versatile 48-in/24-out network audio interface for studio and live sound applications
- Choose from ultra-low-latency Thunderbolt, high-speed USB 2.0, or iPad/iOS (w/ Camera Connection Kit) connectivity
- 24 high-quality analog inputs are available on both DB-25 D-sub connectors and Phoenix connectors
- 24-channels of ADAT optical digital I/O lets you expand your system with additional gear
- Onboard 32-bit floating point DSP-driven digital mixer with EQ, dynamics, and effects provides latency-free routing
- Hook up a wireless router and take complete control of the onboard mixer from your iOS device – no computer needed!
- AVB audio networking lets you easily expand your system and additional AVB equipped audio interfaces
- Create an AVB network via optional AVB Switches for support for up to five compatible interfaces
More information – MOTU