The Nektar SE49 and SE61USB MIDI controller keyboards have all the features you need to start making music with your computer. The SE Series is compatible with any MIDI music software, sports a full-size keyboard with velocity, includes all the performance controls you’d expect and even has Nektar DAW control features. Simply plug the supplied USB-cable in and go: Capture your ideas while they are fresh!
PLAY – THE ACTION
The keys are a keyboard controller’s most important feature. So we made sure that the SE61 has keys that are fun and expressive to play: Its synth-action keybed has 61 velocity-sensitive full-size keys with a defined and firm feel. And as everyone has their own playing style and preferences, we have included a choice of 4 different velocity curves (plus 3 fixed ones) so you can adjust the keyboard response to your needs.
- 61 velocity-sensitive full-size keys (synth-action)
- 4 velocity curves + 3 fixed ones
- 4 buttons: Octave Up/Down, Transpose Up/Down
- 30 mm volume fader
- Transport control via secondary button function*
- Works with any DAW or MIDI music software on OS X, Windows and Apple iOS.
- Connections: USB port (USB-powered),
1/4” TS jack foot switch input
- Weight & Dimensions: 80.5 cm (L) x 19.7 cm (D) x 6.9 cm (H), 2.2 kgs(*= requires Nektar DAW Integration)
- USB class compliant (no driver needed)
- SE61: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Linux (Ubuntu).
- Compatible with Apple iOS (requires camera connection kit)
- Nektar DAW Integration: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.7 or higher. (All other requirements dependent on the DAW software used, please consult the respective manual for further details)
IN THE BOX
- SE61 MIDI keyboard controller
- USB cable
- User Guide
- Bitwig licence card