- A familiar, professional layout – you’ll be mixing in minutes following set up thanks to the familiar layout.
- Smooth EQs, channel faders and Magvel crossfader – create precise, smooth mixes with ease using the EQs and channel faders, which feature curves equivalent to those on the DJM-900NXS2. The EQ curves give precision across the highs, mids and lows, and the isolator feature means you can totally eliminate each EQ band when you turn the knob all the way to the left. The channel fader curves give accuracy over long, smooth mixes, and the Magvel crossfader – also taken from the DJM-900NXS2 – is a dream to scratch on. Accurate and smooth, it is durable for more than 10 million movements.
- Professional FX with detailed control – Pionner mixers are renowned for the creative pallet they deliver thanks to the professional FX and the DJM-450 does not disappoint. Add ear candy to your mixes using the filter suite inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, including Sound Colour FX, Beat FX and send/return:
- Sound Colour FX – just turn the knob to apply Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise and Filter.
- Beat FX – add Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Flanger, Pitch and Roll in sync with the BPM.
- Send/return – Connect apps in mobile device via USB and use them alongside the DJM-450’s internal FX. Choose your preferred return type from Aux or Insert to create the sound you want.
- Bundled licences for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs – The DJM-450 ships with free licence keys for both rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs, so you can play digital tracks from your PC/Mac using turntables and control vinyl (available separately). The mixer’s built-in sound card means you can connect to your computer using a single USB cable.
- High-quality, powerful sound – whether you’re playing from digital or analogue sound sources, a warm, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor using dithering technology.
More info: Pioneer DJM-450