When we first experienced QSC’s super-powerful and amazingly portable active K-series PA speakers, we were blown away, to say the least. Now, here’s your chance to change the way you look at live sound; plug into the 1,000-watt KW152 and prepare to be amazed! QSC managed to pack a 2 x 500-watt, Class D power plant into this premium birch enclosure, and very effective onboard DSP lets you get the absolute maximum out of this 15″ speaker. You’ll love the connection and control options on the KW152’s back panel. You’ll also love the fact that this loudspeaker is built for the long haul. Plug into the KW152 and you’ll be a believer!
If it’s power you’re after, then this is your loudspeaker. QSC built the KW152 to give you big, clean, room-filling performance, to the tune of 1,000 watts. And, thanks to the Class D design, this speaker won’t break your back when it’s time to set up or tear down! It also puts an array of connection options conveniently at hand. The back panel gives you mic, line, and even RCA inputs plus gain controls, right where you need them. You can even mix up to three audio sources internally and daisy chain to another KW152, via the balanced output.
QSC KW152 Active 1,000-watt, 15″ PA Speaker Features at a Glance:
- K-series performance in a lightweight, birch design
- 1,000-watt, Class D power module (2 x 500W)
- Extensive DSP (featuring DEEP and Intrinsic Correction) enhances system performance
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures uniform coverage across the entire sound field
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures
- 4-position mic/line gain (full-range models)
- Tour-grade 16-gauge steel grilles
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation (full-range models)
More information – QSC