When we first experienced QSC’s super-powerful and amazingly portable active K-series PA speakers, we were blown away, to say the least. Now, here’s your chance to change the way you look at live sound; plug into the 1,000-watt KW153 and prepare to be amazed! QSC packed a 2 x 500-watt, Class D power plant into this speaker’s premium birch enclosure, and very effective onboard DSP lets you get the absolute maximum out of its low-, mid-, and high-frequency drivers. You’ll love the connection and control options on the KW153’s back panel. You’ll also love the fact that this loudspeaker is built for the long haul. Plug into the KW153 and you’ll be a believer!
If it’s power you’re after, then this is your loudspeaker. QSC built the KW153 to give you big, clean, room-filling performance, to the tune of 1,000 watts. And, thanks to the Class D design, this speaker won’t break your back when it’s time to set up or tear down! One amp puts 500 watts through the low-frequency 15″ driver, while the 6.5″ mid driver and the 1/75″ HF driver share power from the other 500-watt amp. The result? Big, clean sound across all frequencies! The KW153 also puts an array of connection options conveniently at hand. The back panel gives you mic, line, and even RCA inputs plus gain controls, right where you need them. You can even mix up to three audio sources internally and daisy chain to another speaker, via the balanced output.
QSC KW153 Active 1,000-watt, 15″ PA Speaker Features at a Glance:
- K Series performance in a lightweight, birch design
- 1,000-watt, Class D power module (2 x 500W)
- Extensive DSP (featuring DEEP and Intrinsic Correction) enhances system performance
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures uniform coverage across the entire sound field
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures
- 4-position mic/line gain (full-range models)
- Tour-grade 16-gauge steel grilles
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation (full-range models)
More information – QSC