In the new Babyface Pro FS even more improvements were implemented:
- +19 / +4 dBu switch on the bottom adds a direct way to reduce the output level, thus improves SNR for sensitive active monitors, avoids distortion / overload, and helps to keep TotalMix FX faders near 0 dB instead of high attenuations.
- Full SteadyClock FS circuit as in the ADI-2 Pro FS for lowest jitter and highest jitter immunity.
- 3.5 mm TRS phones output power rises from 70 mW to 90 mW. THD of both phones outputs improved by up to 10 dB. Uses same output op-amps as ADI-2 Pro now. Output impedance of 3.5 mm TRS lowered from 2 Ohms to 0.1 Ohms.
- Mic inputs SNR improved from 112.2 dB to 113.7 dB, TRS Line inputs SNR improved from 114 dB to 116.3 dB (120 dBA). THD Line inputs improved by 8 dB.
- 6 samples less latency on the AD side by new ADC (5 samples AD, 7 samples DA. It won’t get quicker…).
- All the above improvements were achieved without raising the units power consumption.
- K-slot for theft protection.
- Power supply: USB bus power or external power supply
- Idle power consumption: 2.8 Watts
- Typical power consumption: 3.7 Watts
- Max. power consumption: 5.4 Watts
- Current at 5 V bus power operation: 700 mA (3.7 Watts)
- Current at 12 V external power: 313 mA (3.7 Watts)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 108 x 35 x 181 mm (4.25″ x 1.4″ x 7.1″)
- Weight: 680 g ( 1.5 lbs)
- Temperature range: +5° up to +50° Celsius (41° F up to 122°F)
- Relative humidity: < 75%, non condensing
More info: Babyface Pro FS