Rode has been at the forefront of modern mic design since the company debuted the NT1.. Now, the company has set its sights on creating a pair of headphones that provide outstanding audio, all-day comfort, and sleek good looks — all at an accessible price.
The ergonomically-designed, closed-back ear cups come loaded with custom-matched drivers that flaunt an amazingly accurate frequency response from 5Hz to 35kHz. They showcase excellent imaging and have the clarity you need to pick out every element in a mix. You’ll enjoy a comfortable listening experience from the moment you put them on, thanks to the memory foam padding and CoolTech gel. You can attach the cable to any side you want, which is a major plus.
The NTH-100s are a lights-out choice for streamers, podcasters, musicians, and pleasure listening alike. They serve up audio as it’s meant to be heard.
- Rode’s first headphone design
- 40mm custom-matched drivers create a clean, vivid soundstage with low distortion
- Closed-back design provides up to 20dB of passive isolation
- FitLok headband adjustment prevents the earcups from moving when not in use
- Memory foam earcups and headband offer supreme comfort
- CoolTech technology keeps your ears cool and comfortable
- Locking cable protects against accidental disconnections
- Dual cable inputs let you put the cable on whatever side you want
- Circumaural design provides excellent comfort and isolation
- Colored ID rings eliminate cable mix-ups
- Includes storage bag and 1/4-inch adapte
More information – RODE