Introducing the latest addition to sE’s legendary condenser microphones, the NEOM USB. A plug-and-play USB cardioid condenser microphone, compatible across desktop & mobile devices with all the necessary features for professional use.
The NEOM USB is built for content creators, streamers, podcasters, and musicians alike, featuring the lowest latency in its class with a contemporary look and feel. Its zero-latency headphone monitoring delivers crystal clear audio during a sEssion or stream. As a versatile travel companion, the NEOM USB comes with a sturdy all-metal desktop stand and is readily compatible with professional studio equipment via its universal mic shaft and complimentary mic clip. The NEOM USB is the only USB microphone in its class that is compatible across Mac, Windows, iOS and Android devices with a custom ASIO driver for additional control on Windows systems. Plug and play with industry-standard recording applications and equipped a gain knob that goes all the way to eleven!
Features & Benefits
Game-changing user interface. Focus on your work – not on your gear
• record or livestream without having to “learn the mic,” independent of an app or complicated software
• highly intuitive controls and layout for hassle-free adjustments to your mic and headphone levels during go-time
• visually manage microphone gain structure with integrated LEDs
• headphone connection with independent mic & playback volume controls for the perfect amount of you and a balanced headphone mix without affecting what your audience hears or program records
• a cleverly placed LED mute button allows immediate on-the-fly control over what’s broadcasted or recorded
This mic goes to eleven! …and ensures you sound like a pro
• beyond industry-standard audio quality with 24-bit resolution and up to 192 kHz sampling rate
• high-quality 16 mm (2/3”) condenser capsule provides sonic performance second to none
• cardioid polar pattern isolates your voice from unwanted room reflections and background noise
• integrated shockmount to reduce handling, tabletop and foot rumble noise
• flexible input stage for a wide range of applications – including a gain knob that goes to eleven
More information found here – sE Electronics