The IF-E100 is an Ethernet control card for the CD-400UDAB multi-format player that supports playback of files on CDs, SD cards, USB flash drives and Bluetooth sources and includes a DAB+/FM tuner.
Installing an IF-E100 into a CD-400UDAB enables external control by Ethernet and inclusion in network systems.
The CD-400U Network Settings application enables network settings for a CD-400UDAB with an IF-E100 installed to be made and checked using a Windows/Mac web browser.
* Network settings can also be made and checked using the “Network Set.” menu on the CD-400U.
* The CD-400U Network Settings app can be downloaded free from the download page.
Features at a glance
- Ethernet expansion card for remote control over a network
- Connector: RJ-45
- Ethernet standard: 100BASE-TX
- Transmission protocol: Telnet
- Network settings can be made and checked using the menu on the CD-400UDAB or the CD-400U Network Settings web browser application, which is compatible with Windows and Mac
More info, https://www.tascam.eu/en/if-e100