Audio professionals looking for a high-quality analog mixer with integrated effects will be impressed with the Yamaha MG10X, a compact ten-input mixer with built-in effects for performances, lectures, recordings, and similar applications. The mixer features four mic/line combo inputs with D-Pre mic preamps as well as six 1/4″ line inputs with stereo level controls. Each of the four mic/line inputs is equipped with a 3-band EQ, pan control, and a high-pass filter. The four D-Pre mic preamps feature an inverted Darlington circuit and switchable 48V phantom power for use with dynamic and condenser microphones. They also each feature 26 dB attenuation switches for recording loud sound sources such as guitar amplifiers. Channels 1 and 2 are equipped with Yamaha’s 1-knob compression for easy adjustment and professional results.
The MG10XU mixer has stereo XLR and TRS outs for connecting to your PA system or monitor speakers. It also has a 1/4″ headphone output with level control for personal monitoring as well as additional TRS 1/4″ stereo monitor outs for sending to powered speakers, amplifiers, or devices such as digital recorders. Each of the MG10XU’s channels feature a dedicated FX bus send level, and there are 24 effect presets to choose from. The overall level of the FX bus is controlled by the dedicated FX return level control. Providing reverbs, delays, phaser, flanger, chorus, tremolo, auto-wah, distortion, and more, these effects can be used to help vocals and instruments sit better in your mix.
Yamaha MG16X CV Stereo Mixer Features:
- 16-channel stereo mixer with XLR, 1/4-inch, and phone/RCA pin jack inputs, plus balanced XLR and phone outputs
- D-PRE discrete preamps get the most out of your mics and offer a clear, articulate sound
- 24 adjustable digital effects to add some flair to your sources
- 8 channels of single-knob compression make it easy to add punch to your mix
- +48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Color-coded controls for smooth and easy operation
- Durable powder-coated metal chassis
- Lit channel on/off switches provide clear visual indication of your settings
- Can be rack-mounted (12RU) to consolidate your setup
- Optional FC5 footswitch to control effect muting
- Included rack ears
More information – Yamaha