Bring it. Together.
It all starts with the bus-powered connectivity – you only need a USB or Thunderbolt cable and a computer to start the show. The multipurpose inputs and the digital ports allow you to change things on the fly and expand your setup easily.
For our discrete preamps we use a combination of transistors that results in maximum noise reduction and, most importantly, precise sound capture.
Signature clocking & conversion
The 64-bit AFC clocking and AD/DA converters give the stereo image more detail and a sense of spaciousness. This gives your recordings stand-out sound quality and makes the Zen Q ideal for mastering.
CONVERSION & CLOCKING
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion with up to 127dB of headroom
- Recording, mixing and playback at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC™) technology & Jitter Management algorithm delivering increased width, separation, and detail.
- • 2×Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65dB of gain for studio-quality recordings. Both work as microphone/line/ Hi-Z inputs, on combo XLR jacks, and supply 48V of phantom power
- • 2×Hi-Z/line instrument inputs over TRS
- • 2×DC-coupled line outputs over TRS
- • Thunderbolt™ 3 port (for Zen Q Thunderbolt) or USB2.0 type C port (for Zen Q USB) carrying 16 input and 16 output channels in any popular DAW with custom macOS & Windows drivers
- Digitally expandable over ADAT IN , with 8 channels available
- Digitally expandable over S/PDIF I/O, with 2 channels available
- 1 × Stereo monitor output over TRS
- 2 × Stereo headphone outputs with separate volume control
More innovative information – Antelope