If you are a professional musician or vocalist who needs a home-studio themed USB microphone that truly rivals the sound of prized vintage microphones, the Axino from Antelope is worthy of your consideration. Hardly an average USB condenser mic, the Axino faithfully emulates the sound and performance of classic microphones in their cardioid state, such as the 67, the 47 FET, the C12, and more. But that’s not all: with included software, you can get the sound of a classic preamp, compressor, EQ, and more, all without expensive recording gear.
Plug the mic into your computer’s USB input, plug a pair of headphones into the capsule’s underside, and you’re ready to go. Set up your custom mic chain from the Axino software, which gives you classic preamp emulations alongside compressors, equalizers, and other studio tools (a gate, an expander, and more). Monitor right through the microphone and record the tone of a classic mic right into your DAW, or record flat and add/change the mic modeling in your DAW. A tabletop stand, a shockmount, and a USB cable are included.
- For Pro Vocalists & Musicians
- Studio-Quality Cardioid USB Mic
- Offers Sound/Performance of Vintage Mics
- Emulates Classic Pres, EQs & Comps
- 3.5mm Headphone Monitoring Jack
- High-Res 192 kHz / 24-Bit Audio
- Bus Powered over Mac & Windows Computers
- Shockmount, USB Cable & Hard Case
- Includes 10 FPGA Effects
More information – Antelope