Audio engineers looking for a highly flexible modeling microphone with impressive recording capabilities should check out the Antelope Edge Note, a small-diaphragm condenser modeling microphone with over a dozen classic microphone models well suited for studio and live sound applications. The Edge Note is a great solution for capturing a wide range of musical instruments.
With is exceptionally high 146 dB sound pressure level, -10 or -20 dB pad attenuation, and 75 or 115 Hz high-pass filter, the Edge Note microphone system is an ideal choice for instrumentalists, sound engineers, and studio owners searching for a flexible, high-quality affordable recording tool. The mic modeling technology reproduces the sound of classic microphone models either natively inside your DAW or via FPGA processing inside an Antelope audio interface.
- 13 microphone emulations of classic microphone models
- Back-electret design provides transparent, balanced sound, and accurate transient responses
- Cardioid polar pattern suitable for a wide variety of recording scenarios
- Frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz covers the audible spectrum
- Signal-to-noise ratio of 69 dB
- Pad attenuation switch (-10 and -20 dB) improves close-miking of loud sources, ensuring a clean signal without distortion.
- Maximum sound pressure level of 146 dB
- High-pass filter switch (75 and 115 Hz) eliminates low-frequency rumble and compensates for proximity effect
- Metal housing and black-matte finish provides style and endurance
- Includes shockmount holder to eliminate unwanted vibrations and provide easy positioning
- 48 VDC Phantom Power required
More information – Antelope