The AT-LPW30BK two-speed turntable has been engineered to deliver the refined sound you expect from our Japanese audio experts. The wood veneer plinth with a teak finish limits low-frequency acoustic feedback and offers sophisticated styling, with clean and minimalist aesthetics. The straight aluminium tonearm and built-in phono preamplifier provide optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction in a user-friendly, fully-manual belt-drive turntable.
The turntable includes a straight aluminum tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS4 universal ½”-mount headshell with an AT-VM95C Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 60 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95C cartridge, which comes with a 0.6 mil conical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
The AT-LPW30 is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input.
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with rubber mat
- AT-HS4 universal ½”-mount headshell and AT-VM95C Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with 0.6 mil conical stylus
- AT-VM95C cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Straight tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with simulated black wood veneer
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono or line-level output
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, rubber mat, and removable hinged dust cover
More information – Audio-Technica