The Kali LP-8 V2 put the ability to achieve excellent mixes within anyone’s grasp. This monitor helps content creators and professional mixers—and if you purchase two—you can deliver exceptional mixes using the advanced waveguide for 3D imaging. The monitor offers clear sound reproduction throughout the frequency range, a low-noise performance, and a sensitivity that reaches levels necessary for creating punchy and fully realized mixes.
This is the second generation of the Lone Pine series, delivering lower-noise, higher sensitivity, a smoother high-end, and a more consistently accurate low-end than the original monitor. Furthermore, the Boundary EQ settings have all been updated based on user feedback, delivering tuning options more tailored for real-world scenarios.
- For Content Creators and Pro Mixers
- Pro Performance at Wallet-Friendly Price
- For Stereo or Immersive Mixing Formats
- TRS, XLR & RCA Inputs
- 3D Imaging via Advanced Wave Guide
- Accurate Frequency Reproduction
- 100W of Clean Class-D Bi-Amplification
- High Headroom for Nearfield Monitors
- Low-Noise Port Tube
- Updated Boundary EQ Settings
|Frekvenču Diapazons||43 – 21 000 Hz|
|Ieejas||1 x 1/4″ TRS Balanced Female Analog Input 1 x XLR Balanced Female Analog Input 1 x RCA Unbalanced Female Analog Input|
|Izmēri||25.4 x 41.9 x 28.6 cm|
Vairāk informācija – Kali