SKULPTsynth SE is a powerful portable performance synthesiser that allows musicians to perform and compose anywhere. This lightweight USB or battery-powered synthesiser features a unique 32-oscillator virtual analogue sound engine. Its mighty synth architecture features 2 WAVE groups, incorporating four oscillators per voice, a morphable 2-Pole resonant Filter plus a comprehensive 8-slot modulation matrix and digital effects.
The integrated Arp and 256-note Sequencer allows to play rhythmic patterns and melodies automatically. SKULPT supports MPE for next-generation expressive performances. Musicians, DJs and producers find 128 exciting preset sounds to start their synth adventure right out of the box. The free MODALapp and MODALplugin for all primary computer and mobile platforms integrates easily with any VST3 and AU compatible recording environment.
SKULPTsynth SE and SKULPTsynthesiser can be polychained in mixed setups (up to 4 synths) and the patches are cross-compatible. A wide range of free and commercial patch collections are already available to start the musical adventure immediately.
- Play and record rich classic and modern synthesiser sounds with the flexible 4-voice synth architecture, expandable to 16 voices via polychain
- Create and save impressive sound textures with up to 8 oscillators per voice, morphable waveforms, analogue-style morphable filter and flexible effects
- Master your performances with MPE support and the integrated real-time sequencer with up to 4 Animation lanes
- Integrate SKULPTsynth SE into your production and live performance setup thanks to its full-size MIDI connections and 3.5 mm Sync in and outs
- Access all synthesiser functions and update SKULPTsynth SE via the free MODALapp, available on macOS, Windows, iOS, iPadOS, Android and AU/VST3
- Use it anywhere with its portable and lightweight, yet durable desktop design with real-time controls and 16 touch keys, powered by 6 AA batteries or USB power
More info, https://www.modalelectronics.com/skulpt-se/