The PreSonus Studio 26c is a 2×4 USB Type-C audio/MIDI interface offering high-resolution conversion and a powerful software package for vocalists, musicians, and podcasters in home/project studios and mobile setups. Connect mic-, instrument-, or line-level sources via two XLR-1/4″ combo inputs, each utilizing its own gain control and XMAX-L solid-state mic preamp with selectable phantom power. Operate at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution without sacrificing channel count or interface functionality.
The Studio 26c has four balanced 1/4″ line outputs – the first two are fed by a dedicated level control for use with a pair of active monitors. A 1/4″ TRS stereo headphone output with a front-panel volume knob accommodates a set of headphones. 5-pin MIDI I/O jacks on the rear panel allow simple hookup of a MIDI controller, synthesizer, or sound module.
- Compact and portable audio/MIDI interface ideal for vocalists, musicians, and podcasters
- Conveniently powered via USB connection to a macOS or Windows computer
- AD/DA conversion at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution
- Two XLR-1/4″ combo inputs support mic-, instrument-, or line-level sources
- Line switch toggles inputs between line and instrument level
- XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps with selectable 48 VDC phantom power
- Dedicated controls for input gain, main output level, and headphone volume
- Two balanced 1/4″ main/line outputs and two additional balanced 1/4″ line outputs
- 1/4″ stereo headphone output with A/B button for easy monitoring of outputs 1-2 or 3-4
- Mon switch allows low-latency direct input monitoring
- Multi-segment LED meters display levels for inputs and main outputs
More Info: Presonus Studio 26c