Route and mix up to four microphones and six virtual audio sources, including game, chat, music and browser. Create independent sub-mixes for you, your audience and your teammates. Add advanced audio processing. Record your audio and so much more.
The Rode XCM-50 delivers ultra-detailed audio capture tailor-made for streaming and gaming. This high-quality USB condenser microphone features a tight cardioid polar pattern for outstanding off-axis rejection. Its zero-latency headphones output includes handy level and mute controls. Here at Sweetwater, we appreciate the XCM-50’s plug-and-play USB-C connectivity, which makes setup a piece of cake. The XCM-50 is compatible with Unify, which unlocks state-of-the-art Aphex audio processing, powered by the XCM-50’s internal DSP. You also get an integrated 360-degree swing mount and an internal pop shield; the included tripod desk mount sweetens the deal even more. Gamers and streamers searching for a value-packed USB mic will be blown away by the Rode XCM-50.
Rode XCM-50 USB Condenser Microphone Features:
- Delivers ultra-detailed audio capture tailor-made for streaming and gaming
- Tight cardioid polar pattern provides outstanding off-axis rejection
- Zero-latency headphones output with handy level and mute controls
- Plug-and-play USB-C connectivity makes setup a piece of cake
- Compatible with Unify, which unlocks state-of-the-art Aphex audio processing, powered by internal DSP
- Integrated 360° swing mount, internal pop shield, and tripod desk mount
- Comes with a 3m USB-C to USB-C cable and a headphones extension cable
More information – Rode